£100,000 | Wimbledon | Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
My client is 12 years old and is an international award-winning payment and specialist technology provider. The provide IT strategy, architecture and design to software development, which enables their clients to rapidly capitalise on the latest technology. They are seeking a number of Architects as deep subject matter expertise in instant payments, track record in delivering bank critical systems, and a FinTech approach to the use of technology.
They are looking for Solution Architects that provide institutions with faster and more cost-effective access to instant payments through an advanced and highly flexible payments specific platform which seamlessly integrates with core and back-office banking applications. The other is to join their Centre of Excellence and work predominately on-site with clients and help them achieve their business aims by providing domain, architectural, and delivery expertise.
As a Solutions Architect, you will take a key role in the end to end solution design and engineering leadership for my clients own client engagements from pre-sales through to go-live. You will drive the solution road-map from a capability, technology, integration and infrastructure perspective. Proven experience of working with client as well as Business Analysts, Product Owners and delivery team to create implementation features that can be coded by engineering squads.
As Payments Architects will contribute payments expertise into the development of the client's Enterprise Architecture or Business/IT strategy. The key to this role is to provide a Consultative or Advisory engagements, working directly with clients to support the development of payments strategies, road-maps, business cases and transformation programmes.Have the ability and experience in using packaged Commercial Off The Shelf components and bespoke solutions.
* Significant capability in the design & implementation of end-to-end application and technical architectures for highly concurrent, real-time transactional systems
* Previous hands-on experience with back end development technologies (e.g. Java) and common software patterns + techniques
* Experience across modern architectural / delivery standards and methods including Agile, TDD, BDD, CI/CD automation, DevOps practices, Cloud and Microservices Architecture
* Experience of leading the delivery of specific Capital Markets or Banking Payment solutions, in Faster / Instant Payments, SEPA, SWIFT, BACS and mobile payments. Be able to articulate the functional and technical differences between e.g. SWIFT, ACH, GIRO, Bacs, CHIPS and CHAPS.
* Ability to differentiate, Initiation, Order Management, Execution and Clearing & Settlement
* Experience in developing & offering new payment instruments
* Strong communication and vast interactions, from top to bottom and laterally, with particular emphasis on presenting Target and Interim architectures to a range of stakeholders in the business and technical communities (up to and including CxO level).
My client creates a collaborative environment, there is always multiple projects to be involved with, on varying sized programmes, as well as diverse clients. With my client you can truly enhance your skills and experience on payments, as well as develop and learn new things from each other.
Travel: Candidates should be willing to work at client site (predominantly in Central London, but also in the rest of the UK and Europe) in the interest of meeting with customers and collaborating with colleagues. Mainly more for the Payments Architect
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom and will be required to partake in pre-employment background checking
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.