£62,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
Do you possess extensive experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Pardot? Are you data focussed, having a strong appreciation for accuracy? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a global consulting and digital services business work with companies to create better outcomes for their business and their customers alike. They're currently seeking a Pardot Specialist who will work closely with the campaign experience team to develop, test and improve effective campaigns with Pardot.
Key responsibilities required by a Pardot Specialist:
* Journey configuration, testing and optimisation: you will be required to build effective and engaging programmes to drive overall campaign goals, build and test landing pages, email templates, forms etc.
* Create campaign reporting dashboards and frameworks, monitoring lead scoring and grading, continuous testing and optimisation.
* Data management, segmentation and reporting: analyse audience attributes, data segmentation/classification/enrichment as well as analysis of audience engagement, lead scoring model and assess the performance of data flow between systems to improve data flow efficiency.
Essential skills required by a Pardot Specialist:
* Solid and concise communication skills, both written and verbal with a confident presentation style.
* Significant experience in marketing automation or similar and ideally some B2B marketing analytics.
* Proven experience with Salesforce Pardot (certified) with ability to make configuration changes.
* A deep understanding of marketing principles.
* Project management experience using Agile methodologies and managing multiple stakeholders/campaigns.
* Good problem solving skills with ability to identify and resolve technical issues.
* Self-motivated and decisive in decision making.
Desirable skill required by a Pardot Specialist:
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.