Paid Media Manager
£45,000 | London | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Paid Media Manager
My client are a team of cybersecurity experts, with engineers, product, data science and a sales team, building breakthrough technology that enable businesses of all sizes to obtain certification and maintain their ongoing standards compliance, from their clean, modern digital platform.
We are seeking a Paid Media manager to take on the responsibility of managing all paid media campaigns, throughout their lifecycle, including strategy, performance optimization, and post campaign analysis.
The ideal candidate is strategic, sees the big picture, has in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and the surrounding functions, is highly analytical and has exceptional attention to executional detail.
* Responsible for developing, implementing and launching campaigns on multiple platforms including Google, Bing, Paid Social and retargeting platforms (native)
* Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to develop paid digital strategies that support the overall digital marketing plan
* Provide and communicate strategic direction on PPC campaign initiatives, identifying key messages, and value proposition
* Conduct extensive audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies
* Manage and optimize paid media campaigns, including bid optimization and landing page optimization
* Collaborate with content marketing manager on ad copy creation and campaign development
* Analyze effectiveness of CRO testing, and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies
* Create monthly reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement
* Translate strategic recommendations concerning digital experiences into actionable items
* Google AdWords
* Facebook Ads
* Twitter Ads
* Linkedin Ads
* Display networks
* Google Analytics
* Knowledge of SEO
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.