£255 per day | Basingstoke | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
OSP Planner - Fibre - Telecoms - 12 month contract - Basingstoke
- Responsible for planning & implementation of all Outside Plant (OSP) telecommunication related capacity and equipment
- Manage efficient and timely deployment of fiber optic cable and related equipment
- Applies knowledge of the telecommunications industry, specifically related to the physical fiber layer and equipment supporting fiber connectivity
- Manages complex small, medium and large scope projects from beginning to end and ensures goals, dates, and timelines are met
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of telecommunications metro network architecture/design for OSP planning
- Familiarity with domestic network infrastructure provider networks.
- Ability to work in cross-functional development organisation with financial analysts, engineers, project managers, field operations personnel and others
- Has strong internal and external networking skills.
- May act as a project/team lead and mentor others
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 01442 285020
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.