Oracle Applications Developer
£61,700 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) Developer - Remote
Salary - £61,700 + £5k Car Allowance + 10% bonus
Need to be eligible for SC Clearance
I am looking for a Oracle application developer who has experience working within a DevOps environment. The ideal person will have experience of working in a managed service operation and will be expected to provide high quality Oracle support across all industry verticals.
- Experienced Oracle application developer
- Familiar with Oracle EBS and SaaS technologies
- Exposure working in a DevOps environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic and out of the box thinker who puts the customer experience at the center of all actions
- Experience of developing a variety of custom solutions. e.g., custom warehouse, custom ETL, custom security model within RPD, etc.
- Experience working on an end-to-end “Cloud Fusion SaaS and BIApps OACS PaaS” deployment.
- Reference to BICCC, UCM or FTS tables
- An understanding of BICC and the FTS phase of the ETL and how that all fits together
- Whilst the role includes development work, there is a lot of emphasis on customer-facing support so any demonstrable reference to that is good
- Exposure to managing workstreams within an Oracle BI Repository (RPD)
- Able to write/de-bug OTBI/OBIEE and BIP
If this is of interest and you would like to hear more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.