Operational Expert - Group IT
£40,000 | Hitchin | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
IT Operation Expert is responsible for the service delivery, ticket management and problem management within the strategic and operational frameworks with the goal to deliver stable and performant IT service(s).
- Processing of requests, development of problem solutions and execution of operational tasks in the day-to-day business. Provision of support with the aim that TP organization delivers stable and performant IT Services.
- Tracks, measures and resolves Incident, Problem, Changes incl. development support of the needed solutions. Provide operational support to the stakeholder according to the aligned requirements.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and (depending on sourcing model) management of external parties and providers.
- Ensures compliance with the standards, processes, Service Levels and requirements
- Ensures providers deliver the agreed levels of service including management reporting measuring provider performance against agreed SLA's
- Support the Service Owner in IT Service Operation and Delivery
- Solution Architecture: ensure that service is delivered and operated in the designed architecture.
- Support Architecture Infrastructure and Processes: deliver feedback and improvement to architecture stack based on day to day experiences including the customer journey (user experience)
- Several years' experience as IT Operations
- Experience of service delivery in global organizations
- Technical and architectural expert knowledge
- Knowledge of IT service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL®)
- Experience in supporting virtual Services
- Basic knowledge of IT Information Security Management based ISO 27000 Series and BSI IT Grundschutz
- Strong Background in IT Technologies
- O365, Outlook, eDiscovery, Avaya, MS Teams
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.