Competitive | Cardiff | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Our client is a UK bank with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive tech company who are looking to recruit an Onboarding Team Leader to join their office in Cardiff, where there is a hybrid working policy in place. The role will pay a competitive salary and comes with a range of benefits.
Team Leads are critical to the success of our clients Onboarding Operations department. As a Team leader, you'll inspire and motivate your team to give the best service to their customers. Leading from the front, you'll showcase your finely tuned customer service skills daily.
What is expected of the Onboarding Team Leader?
- Positively influence and contribute to the team culture
- Provide coaching, feedback and support to team members, guiding their development
- Leading team to establish if Businesses are complying with Terms and conditions and relevant legislation/regulation
- Acting as a KYC and KYB subject matter expert; sharing technical expertise and guidance with the wider Onboarding team
- Taking ownership of High risk and complex Investigations; improving process and guidance as a result
- Ability to interpret risk scoring and Enhanced Due Diligence requirements
- Establishing if Business accounts are operating within our clients Risk appetite
- Coordinating with key stakeholders and senior management
- Conducting Quality assurance for the team
- Collating team findings, trends and recommendations; delivering to key stakeholders and liaising with other areas of the business
- Ensuring queues are well maintained and sufficient time is allocated for complex investigations
What we look for in an Onboarding Team Leader?
- Experience of managing a team in a financial services environment
- Ability to train team members and adapt to training styles
- Ability to adapt to, and lead people through change
- Able to make decisive decisions based on relevant data, considering both the business and customer outcomes.
- Understanding of the end-to-end KYC/KYB and Business onboarding processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance workload and schedules with multiple priorities
- Management of key stakeholders and ability to communicate at all levels of the business
What the Onboarding Team Leader will receive?
- Competitive basic salary which rises with experience
- 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off
- 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
- Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance at 4x your salary
- Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
- Generous family-friendly policies
- Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
- Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work, Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships and Electric Vehicle (EV) leasing
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.