Office 365-Azure Consultant - Customer Facing
£45,000 | High Wycombe | Permanent
Posted 22 days ago
Office 365/Azure Consultant - Customer Site Based - Berks/Bucks/Herts - You'll be travelling no more than 40 miles from home.
You will be responsible for approximately 10 - 15 Customers and you will be their technical point of contact. Some customer project will you require you to spend multiple days onsite and you may be doing Migrations, Installations, Configurations, other will be simple BAU and renewal of licenses
You will have a full back-office support team and a dedicated account manager to assist you with every customer.
- Work with key stake holders (IT Manager to CxO) to identify their needs and plan the roadmap for the work required.
- Plan migrations to O365/Azure
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of O365/Azure
- 3rd Line trouble shooting and fault resolutions
- BAU License renewals
- A solid track record in IT support with experience in delivering onsite IT consultancy
- Experience of the Office/Microsoft 365 Platform
- Experience in project planning, management, and delivery
- Advanced administration and troubleshooting skills in all areas of Microsoft 365 and other virtualisation platforms
- Experience in on premise server hardware and software, including Exchange, firewalls, antivirus and backup expertise and the ability to install support of VMWare/Hyper V clustering
- Able to create necessary written documentation in technical proposals and technical project plans
- Hold and manage client meetings - communication confidently at all levels
If you are interested in this Customer Facing position and you feel you have the required technical and personal skills apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.