Networks & Security Architect
£100,000 | North Acton | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Do you have proven experience of architecting and deploying Azure based solutions? Are you confident in developing technology roadmaps to help innovate and transform cloud environments? If yes, please read on...
A multi-national retail organisation based in London is searching for an experienced Architect who will act as the primary technical authority on architectural design requirements for networks, network security devices and related infrastructure.
You will work with both internal and external architects to gather, validate and analyse solution requirements ensuring delivery, reviews and to sign-off solution designs, high level and low level design documents.
Networks & Security Architect key responsibilities:
* Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align with the overall IS/business strategy.
* Generate, document, communicate and enforce a technology standards policy as well as plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
* Create business cases for network and security infrastructure strategies and roadmaps.
* Provide architectural expertise and direction to Senior Management, Analysts, Engineers and other Architects.
* Influence technology choices by engaging with technical decision makers.
Networks & Security Architect essential skills and expertise:
* Deep understanding of cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, Arm template etc. and solutions design and development.
* Expert experience of building and deploying Azure solutions.
* Advanced knowledge in inter/hybrid cloud security.
* Professional technical knowledge of network and security technologies.
* Skilled analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities.
Networks & Security Architect desirable skills and expertise:
* Ideally experience within Retail, though not essential.
* Azure certified/relevant network and security certifications.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.