Network Project Engineer - 3rd Line - 6 month contract
£350 per day | Harrogate | Contract
Posted 10 days ago
Urgent Requirement | Outside IR35 | Daily rate: up to £350 pd (depending on experience)| Network Project Engineer - 3RD Line - 6 month contract | Based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Our client requires a technical Network Project Engineer 3rd line , to deliver network connectivity projects, in line with industry best practices, to their customers, based on the UK wide national MPLS network and vCloud environment.
Client looking to move quick with 1st stage interview via interviews will now be taking place via WebEx / video calls.
- 5-years + technical experience in a service provider background, network project implementation role or similar.
- CCNP level in one of more following areas; Routing and switching, Wireless, Data Centre or security.
- Advanced knowledge of WAN and LAN technologies.
- Able to work independently on projects and support issues.
- Full understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack backed up by hands on experience working with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Proven experience working with MPLS technologies including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering, OSPF, BGP, and QoS on Cisco networks
- Experience working with various network operating systems - IOS, IOS-XR NX-OS and Huawei VRP.
- Working knowledge of Cisco ASA.
- Good communications and customer service skills and proven record of liaising directly with customers, vendors, service providers and suppliers.
- Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco and Fortigate firewalls.
- Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting various network equipment, especially routers and switches.
DESIRABLE (but not essential)
- Huawei Professional Certification - HCIA or HCIP.
- Experience working with CISCO ACE and Citrix NetScaler products.
- Experience and fluency in a scripting language.
Please apply via the advert if you are available to interview in next 48 hours and start this week.
Contact: email@example.com | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.