Network Project Engineer - 2nd Line
£200 per day | North Yorkshire | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
Network Project Engineer - 2nd Line - 3 month contract
Based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Our client requiries a technical experinced in a network project implementaion role. Competent with Microsoft Office and VISIO
Cisco Certified - CCNA
3 month contract
Cleint looking to move quick with 1st stage interview to place this week
Essential Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Visio
- A 3 years technical experience in a network project implementation role or similar Cisco Professional Certification, CCNA
- Able to work independently on projects and support issues
- Full understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack backed up by hands on experience working with IPv4 and IPv6.
- Proven experience working with MPLS technologies including L2/L3 VPN and traffic engineering, OSPF, BGP, and QoS on Cisco networks
- Good communications and customer service skills and proven record of liaising directly with customers, vendors, service providers and suppliers.
- Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco network equipment, especially routers and switches
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A customer focus approach
- Good problem-solving skills
Please apply via the advert if you are available to telephone interview in next 48 hours and start this week. Contact: email@example.com | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.