Network Project Engineer - 2nd Line
£200 per day | Harrogate | Contract
Posted 10 days ago
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic 2nd line support professional to join a well-established service desk team for one of Yorkshires most successful managed service providers.
As a member of the service desk team you will be responsible for delivery a high quality service to the client base.
So if you are an IT professional with great customer service skills, who enjoys working as part of a team and has a passion for learning then this is the role for you!
* Broadband technologies - ADSL / FTTC-
* Cisco Networking - Routers / Switches / Firewalls
* Wireless technologies - Aruba / Meraki / 3G
* VoIP telephony solutions - Polycom / Cisco
* Device / Environmental monitoring platforms
* Virtualisation and Storage technologies - Application and Server technologies
* AD / Exchange / CitriX
* Data Centre environment
Please apply to this advert: firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.