£500 per day | Chester | Contract
Posted 1 month ago
Network Engineer required for a large financial company based in Cheshire on a 12 month contract.
The Network Engineer will be joining an established team, and will have experience with BlueCat DNS, and experience of producing HLD and LLD documents for solutions.
- Analysing and documenting technical application and service requirements
- Working with multiple technical teams to identify end to end solutions that balance business, security, availability and resiliency requirements.
- Creating and documenting designs utilizing design patterns and standards documents.
- Configuration of devices to deploying new services into production
- Participating in the prioritization and scheduling of implementation activities.
- Active participation in the Change Management process.
- Highlight high risk changes to key stakeholders and LOB's.
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of existing and new implementations to resolve issues identified in testing and improve services
- Identifying / managing the mitigation of risks within the operational environment.
- Ensuring documentation is updated to reflect new additions to or modifications in the environment and handed into Operations successfully
- Writing and creating HLD and LLD documents for DNS/DHCP solutions
- Several years exposure and working with DNS and DHCP
- Experience in deploying DNS/DHCP solutions within a large organisation
- Previous Experience in design and engineering DNS/DHCP solutions
- Experience in providing Operational support for DNS and DHCP with a large organisation
- Good Work knowledge and exposure to BIND & ISC DHCP
- Excellent understanding of DHCP and Options templates
- Experience working with and understanding of the DHCP DORA process
- MACD experience within a DNS/DHCP position
- Several years' experience in IP address management and deployment
- Previous experience in lifecycle management, refresh, in a DNS/DHCP environment
- Previous experience in writing and creating HLD and LLD documents for DNS/DHCP solutions
- Good working knowledge and understand of Unix/Linux
- Bash scripting experience
- Previous QIP exposure/experience
- Previous BlueCat exposure/experience
- Python Scripting experience
- Automation / API experience
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.