Network Consultant-Architect - Juniper
Competitive | United Kingdom | Contract
Posted 17 days ago
Network Consultant - Contract
Home/Field based - EMEA
I'm currently recruiting for a Network Architect/Consultant to join a leading network company on a contract basis. You will be looking after customers across EMEA, so they are flexible on location, as long as candidates are willing to travel up to 70% of the time.
On a day to day basis, you'll be working with external customers to ensure the smooth planning, design, and implementation and migration projects of their new/existing network.
This includes working closely on customer sites gathering requirements, putting together full solutions, running presentations etc. This is a highly technical role.
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Extensive experience in the telecommunications industry, specifically working hands on with Juniper devices
- JNCIE/CCIE level knowledge of the design principles and operations
- Strong JUNOS skills and excellent hands on and planning capabilities with MX Series products, OTX series, EX series, E series, MX BNG
- Strong hands on and planning capabilities in TCP/IP, MPLS, Traffic Engineering IGP and BGP
- Strong service provider background
- International travel is a job requirement
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.