£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
Contract Network Architect/Engineer to work as part of the technology and architecture team for our client in South London.
3 months initial contract length, £450-£500 per day - Outside IR35
Project work including networks for new building locations - re-design and upgrade.
* Work to maximise the value that can be delivered from Government networks
* Have an understanding of network technology including: LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, data centre and telephony
* Advise on possible causes of problems
Tasks could include, but not limited to:
* Design Network Systems
* Plan the installation and implementation of Network Systems
* Upgrade existing network components
Skills and abilities:
* CISCO, internet connectivity, firewalls and migration to cloud
* Strong analytical skills
* Creative approach to troubleshooting a dynamic environment
* Determination to deliver a high quality service
Essential to have substantial experience building network solutions, assessing network needs and implementing data network systems. Must have app;ied best practices and principles in technical design and implementation.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.