£500 per day | Manchester | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
C# / .Net Developer - Contract - INSIDE IR35 - 6 Months - £500p/d
As a Software Developer, beyond your day to day development work you will:
* Take an active role in peer code reviews, balancing technical debt with delivery goals to help maintain code quality.
* Identify opportunities for new processes / frameworks / architectures.
* Support the wider team by jointly designing new application features and smaller enhancements.
* C# / .NET Framework / ASP.NET Core / SQL.
* Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development
* DVCS with Git or Mercurial.
* Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders and team members.
* Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
* Demonstrate initiative and independence to solve problems.
* Stand by software engineering principles around quality and doing things the right way.
* Have a constant desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches within the team.
* Own mistakes and work with your colleagues to redress them, learn from them and make improvements for the long-term.
* Be able to communicate abstract or complex ideas or solutions effectively.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.