£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 21 days ago
Fancy working for a forward thinking creative consultancy with multiple offices? Interested in working with some extremely intelligent people? Want to develop and create work for some of the biggest names in the world? This could be the opportunity for you.
I'm currently looking to hire a mid-weight developer who has a solid background in creating applications and websites for clients using . Net and Umbraco. You'll have worked in a digital agency, consultancy or software company and be able to work within a team of developers.
The key role of the Back-end Developer is to provide support to the Technical team leads in developing projects in Umbraco and ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible.
- Hands on delivery of projects and issues, from scoping and estimation, to prototyping back-end development, documentation, performance optimisation and quality assurance
- Functional and technical specifications; accurate translation of project requirements and parallel work-streams (content & UX) into functional and technical specifications
- Keep internal stakeholders informed of project progress and manage expectations proactively, as well as helping them understand technical concepts. Build rapport with people and create long-term strategic partnerships
- Working with Front-end Developers ensure the best solution is delivered
- Good communication skills when communicating with other team members and keeping internal stakeholders informed of project progress
- Written communication is well-structured, informative, and professional
- Clearly articulates ideas/solutions/updates in team meetings
- Actively demonstrates good listening skills
- Process oriented, able to help suggest and improve development practices where needed.
This role will be based in the London office but there will be a remote working policy where people will be able to work up to 3 days a week when things return closer to the norm post Covid. Interviews will be conducted remotely for now.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.