£50,000 | Greater Manchester | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
.Net C# Developer | UK Based - Fully remote working
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced Software Engineer with a real passion for digital first!
The Senior Engineers in the team are responsible for designing and implementing solutions within the product teams. From brochureware sites to full scale transactional systems with event driven architectures. You will be promoting clean code, Continuous Deployment, and rapid value delivery daily, always ensuring that the core principals of the team are adhered to.
We take DevOps seriously, meaning that you will be involved in all parts of the lifecycle. Our core tech stack is .NET, with C# as the language and a current focus on dotnet core. We have pockets of specialist code for specific purposes like Node for AWS Lambda, and PowerShell for automation and so on.
Our hosting is done through AWS, where we use Native services wherever possible. Our platform, working practices, technology stack, well, everything, are constantly changing/evolving.
Key skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong C#/.NET experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement
- Designing and implement new features/platforms
- Working within a multi-discipline team to delivery collective goals.
- Day-to-Day technology choices within the teams
- Prioritisation and scoping of work
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me, Rhiannon at Rhiannon.Cane@iquad.com or call me direct on 07470064623. We are excited to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.