Nav Support Analyst - Finance Systems Support
£45,000 | Basingstoke | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
£35000 - £45000
Contract: Full time, Hybrid
Who we are?
Based in Basingstoke, we are recruiting finance administrators to become an integrated and respected member of a highly motivated finance systems support team.
About our client?
Our client is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As one of the worlds largest attraction operators, they create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences for their millions of guests.
To provide support for their global finance systems to internal customers and assist with project delivery and transitions into finance systems support.
- To provide second line support and escalate to third line support where required.
- To liaise and resolve customer support queries across a multitude of systems in line with our governance and controls.
- To work with our IT infrastructure team to ensure all NAV systems remain operational.
- Proven experience supporting Navision 2009 & Dynamics NAV 2013 & 2017.
- Experience debugging C/AL highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, in person and email with customers spanning multiple regions and time zones.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with internal customers.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.