Multi Skilled Engineer - £60K package
£55,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you a multi skilled engineer looking to progress within the job role at a fast paced well respected company? My client, a leading global Data Centre operator is looking for an engineers to join their team.
Work Hours - Continental Shift Pattern
Salary package - Circa £60,000
Responsibilities and duties
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Reactive maintenance on the building services infrastructure utilizing CMMS systems utilising company operating procedures.
- Fault finding and competent to rectify
- To write and implement complex LV & HV switching schedules and manage shutdowns.
- Emergency lighting, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Regular fire alarm testing and drills. Ensuring the fire equipment is in working order and updating the fire alarm log book
- Knowledge of operation of critical building infrastructure (eg electrical, mechanical and fabric)
- Liaise with management regarding health and safety procedures/issues, ongoing repairs and faults, maintenance and building services.
- Minimum C&G level/NVQ 3 Electrical or Mechanical
- 17th edition
- C&G level 1 and 2 installation 2365
- Experience in commercial critical facilities
- General maintenance experience
- Time served in an apprenticeship is an advantage
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.