£550 per day | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
SENIOR MOBILE DEV ENGINEER IN TEST (SDET)
Located in the UK but fully remote, you will be working in a progressive, meritocratic
environment, with access to world renowned thought leadership from all disciplines and
working with some of the brightest minds in their fields.
You should be an established Senior Mobile Automation Software Engineer with Quality
Assurance and Testing domain knowledge and experience of implementing automation for
native mobile apps for both iOS and Android using Appium & Java, Espresso & XCUITest. Ability
to own and utilise the best-in-class testing tools and techniques for Integration tests, Defining
and pushing adoption of Unit test strategies, Visual comparison testing, Performance
Benchmarking, Accessibility testing and End-to-end journey testing.
● Hands-on coding, responsible for guiding and implementing the Automation Test
strategy within a DevOps environment, and plumbing into CI/CD pipelines.
● Collaborating with Quality Assurance, and Development teams to identify and
implement gaps in the testing strategy with Automated scripts.
● Collaborate, coach and mentor other team members whilst maintaining high levels of
● Understand client's business goals and objectives in order to build the right technical
● Minimise technical risk and ensure a high-quality output.
● Identify bottlenecks within delivery processes as they occur and be able to help
influence behaviours within the team to help resolve these and protect the technical
● Operating in Lean and Agile methodologies or Hybrid approaches.
● Technical Documentation for Technical Design, Technical Decisions and Implementation
You will be a self-starting technologist who can draw parallels across a technology landscape
and isn't restricted by a specific skill set, however below is a list of skill sets we would expect;
● Experience in testing native iOS and Android Apps
● Proven experience of creating mobile automation frameworks and tests using Java based
tools like Appium with Junit/testNG, Cucumber
● Experience in using mobile test framework and tools using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest
● Experience in testing native mobile frameworks or SDK
● Experience with mobile cloud based testing and automation using
● Implemented visual testing using tools such as Applitools / Percy as part of CI/CD pipelines
● Experience working with Storybook/other component libraries
● Experience in developing, integrating and debugging automation tests within Azure Devops
CI / CD pipelines
● Experience in accessibility testing for WCAG guidelines using tools such as WAVE, assistive
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
● Testing and Automation for Design Systems, Pattern libraries or SDKs.
/ Node.js stack (e.g. Cypress, Jest/Enzyme, Cucumber, Selenium, Chai, Mocha etc)
Candidates available within the next 2 weeks will have a big advantage as well as anyone with advertising agency experience.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.