MI-Data Warehouse Test Analyst - London
£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
MI/ETL Test Analyst
London - Hybrid Working
£50,000 to £60,000 + benefits (inc bonus, non-cont pension)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced MI/ETL Test Analyst on behalf of a leading financial services company based in London. A varied and technical role for an experienced MI/ETL Test Analyst, who can work independently or as part of an Agile team, and who will be responsible for a full breadth of test activities to ensure Data Warehouse changes are fully tested at all levels before release into UAT and Production environments.
Experience & Skills Required
* First-hand experience of testing Oracle and Cloud based Datawarehouses.
* Advanced / Expert level SQL skills to reconcile source/target data and to validate business rules / requirements
* Hands on and technical understanding of complex Data Warehousing terminology.
* Proficient with using tools such as SQL Developer, pgAdmin / PostgreSQL, and DBeaver.
* Proficient with using OBIEE/OAS (or similar reporting tools) and validating subject areas and reports.
* Hands on experience of delivering fully reconciled Facts and Dimensions and accurate end user reports.
* Understand end to end data requirements.
* Worked in an enterprise wide Datawarehouse environment
* Strong analytical skills and a technical aptitude
* Ability to challenge and provide input in system architecture and design decisions
* Good interpersonal skills in dealing with staff of varying abilities and technical proficiencies.
* Strong experience of agile/scrum techniques and ceremonies
* Capable of owning all testing related disciplines and deliverables within allocated projects
* A self-starter with initiative and enthusiasm to learn new systems/tech
* Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple test activities simultaneously
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.