Mid -Level & Senior .Net Engineers
£85,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
Mid-Level & Senior .NET Engineers
£65,000 - £85,000 +benefits
Fully remote or Hybrid work options available.
We require Mid-Level and Senior .Net Engineers working for a global leading fintech company based in London. This is a great opportunity for experienced Software Engineers to join a talented software development team working on a variety of projects within a distributed Scrum team environment across the UK and Europe, to build Azure based applications for our client's global platform. You will bring with you prior experience of developing Web API based applications written in .NET Framework or .NET Core, working in medium sized development teams utilizing features such as Azure web apps, SQL PaaS databases, blob storage, service bus, and other Azure services. . The company is embarking on an exciting and challenging transformation programme to deliver cloud based computing and leading-edge design and architecture to the business.
Experience & Skills Required
- Solid experience using the Microsoft development stack including .NET, SQL Server, Entity Framework, dependency injection, and Azure.
- Develop performant SQL database table designs and queries using Entity Framework
- A strong understanding of core object-oriented software design patterns with the ability to contribute to the overall design of both architecture and user stories
- Experience working in an agile environment employing scrum methodology and JIRA as a SDLC management tool
- Knowledge of Azure VSTS, continuous integration and automated deployment would be a great advantage
- Strong ability to work effectively with both local and remote colleagues. Collaborating, motivating and energising others.
- You'll possess the drive and enthusiasm required to build and deploy high-quality, cutting-edge software.
- You'll always be looking to continuously improve and learn new technologies.
- You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being be an active member of the Scrum team, improving processes and ensuring that the team delivers on their commitment.
- Front-end development experience in Angular is also desirable.
Candidates must be based in the UK and hold a Bristish/EU Passport or an ILR Visa.
Please apply now for more information
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.