Microsoft Office 365 Consultant
£45,500 | Birmingham | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
This role will be a technical project-based role to contribute to the delivery of a variety of different projects for various different customers and will report into Senior Consultants and Principal or Manager of the area of expertise.
You will be involved throughout the project lifecycle, supporting the pre-sales where required, designing solutions to meet the customers needs by leveraging the Microsoft stack in an intelligent manner and then delivering to these requirements alongside the wider project team.
The role holder will be experienced in the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint solutions articulate, organised, happy to delegate and be an evangelist of Microsoft, demonstrated by proactive and ongoing drive to keep on top of the latest features.
* Contribute towards revenue targets by contributing to delivery of up to 5 projects at a given time
* Work with the Project Management team to provide estimates, technical input for commercial documents and resource planning
* Resolve customer issues via Support
* Provide input and knowledge to the pre-sales process.
* Experience of working with variety of project approaches (Agile, Waterfall)
* Communication skills across a variety of mediums at all levels
* Similar consultancy experience and the ability to lead projects, delegate activities and work alongside others
* Lead meetings, workshops, conference calls and discussion forums to support existing projects or potential opportunities.
* Business Analysis skills such as requirements elicitation and stakeholder management
* Microsoft 365 deployment and configuration, including the configuration of Admin Centre functionality such as Security and Compliance.
* Microsoft 365 Power Platform development (Power Apps, Power Automate)
* Implementation, configuration and development across different versions of SharePoint (SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 and Online)
* Appreciation for extended Microsoft 365 application suite (Teams, Forms, Sway etc)
* Migrating and upgrading across SharePoint versions, plus use of associated tools.
* SharePoint Framework development
* Executing development tasks including management of source code
* CSS and other development experience
* MUST BE UK BASED, ABLE TO VISIT THE BIRMINGHAM SITE TWICE A WEEK
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.