£60,000 | London Beach | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area which may include any combination of the following tasks:
* Assist in resolving immediate email capacity issues and ensuring the current email platform is maintained with site resilience and high availability.
* Support Outlook, OWA, MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Office365 Hybrid, Mobile Devices and other Microsoft Back-office applications - Mimecast, Barracuda. This includes documenting best practice models for implementation around the group by other support staff such as Service Desk.
* Assist with the definition of templates and other automation technologies to support the creation of consistent user administration, including scaling, security, group memberships and other mail related products.
* Assist the organization in the development and management of mail archiving tools in line with business service requirements. Currently, the tool is Symantec Enterprise Vault.
* Patch & configuration management of the whole of the mail environment
* Verification of daily backups for the various components making up the group mail environment. Prepare and test recovery options to meet various business requirements.
* Respond to user requests for modifications and troubleshooting. In addition to resolving the 'issue' the post holder will be required to document 'Root Cause Analysis'. This will be fed to other key technical resources to ensure minimal recurrences.
* Become the focal point for customer's questions/escalations relating to Outlook, Exchange, OWA, email, and mobile devices.
* Microsoft certified professional accreditation is essential for this role.
* Advanced technical troubleshooting skills
* A detailed understanding of the following email protocols: SMTP, IMAP, POP3, MAPI, Activesync, EWS.
* An understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP and Network Topology is required.
* Experience in scripting tools is desired, VBA and/or scripting host. Required for automation, upgrades and migrations
* Experience of Office365 Hybrid environments
* Knowledge of LAN/WAN, VLANs Firewalls and Enterprise infrastructure environments.
* Must be articulate and able to communicate well with Managers at all levels of the organization.
* Personable and approachable, able to work collaboratively across multiple teams worldwide
* Self-motivator with enthusiasm to meet evolving project challenges
* Ability to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment
* Ability to show initiative and work at a pace to project deadlines
* Goal and outcome orientated
* Thoroughness and attention to detail
* Good communication skills (ability to present, inform and guide others)
* Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organisation
Please do get in touch and i can provide a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.