£11 | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 17 days ago
Our client is an award-winning retail brand who is seeking a Merchandise Administrator to assist them over the next six months on a contract basis.
The role will be based remotely and paying £11.00 per hour.
Your role is to ensure that all spreadsheets are keep up to date with stock levels to ensure they have enough allocated to each store.
Merchandiser experience is not necessary, we are looking for candidates with strong administration and Excel skills and VLOOKUPs, the ability to work well with customers and different teams via phone and email.
What is expected of the Merchandise Administrator?
- Monitor weekly performance and make recommendations for activity to ensure a successful in-season execution and deliver the target availability across the store estate.
- In line with the Category, take accountability for achieving all key performance indicators (sales, stock, margin, and markdown)
- Work with the Senior Category Merchandiser / Category Merchandiser weekly to achieve key stock KPI's - Stock Turn & Availability as well as improving stock health metrics such as Exit, Excess & Aged stock mix.
- Assist the category team with store feedback issues regarding stock and availability.
What we look for in a Merchandise Administrator?
- Excel experience in particular VLOOKUP
- Strong administration skills
- Confident telephone manner, good customer service skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to review data and provide recommendations/actions / plans to drive sales, profit and cash.
What the Merchandise Administrator will receive?
- £11 per hour
- Remote working
- Immediate start
- A chance to work for a leading retail brand
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.