Matching Adjustment (MA) Actuary - Permanent - Aylesbury (Hybrid) - salary up to £80,000
£80,000 | Aylesbury | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Matching Adjustment (MA) Actuary – Permanent – Aylesbury (Hybrid) – salary up to £80,000
My client is a Global Insurance Provider, looking to hire an experienced Matching Adjustment (MA) Actuary to develop and review MA Processes. The experienced Matching Adjustment (MA) Actuary will be working closely with the Head of Capital and ALM.
- Review and evidence MA compliance and improve MA processes.
- Operate and continuously develop the MA attestation framework (this is an annual process to test and evidence MA compliance)
- Collaboratively work with wider teams to make sure that changes to MA requirements are implemented effectively.
- Monitor ALM metrics, including sensitivities to interest rate and credit risk to optimise return on capital.
- Work collaboratively with Finance and Investment Managers to identify suitable assets to support pricing of new business.
- Review and improve MA controls, including MA management information.
- Maintain MA related risk reporting is integrated and streamlined.
- Contribute to the risk management function of Utmost Life and Pensions from a BPA perspective.
Key experience/ skills:
- Qualified Actuary
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Strong Understanding of MA compliance and attestation requirements
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.