Marketing Project Manager
£62,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
Do you possess extensive marketing project management experience? Are you confident in providing strategic leadership and building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders? If yes, please read on...
Our client, a global consulting and digital services business work with companies to create better outcomes for their business and their customers alike. The whole marketing team is transforming which includes a full marketing reorganisation, a new Marketing Automation and CRM implementation and a desire to create market leading processes and ways of working to consolidate their position as a key enabler for driving growth.
They're currently seeking a Marketing Project Manager who will define the marketing business requirements, priorities and own a multi-faceted backlog covering people, processes and technology. This is a creative opportunity across a range of marketing channels, all the while, working with a new, passionate team.
Key responsibilities of a Marketing Project Manager:
* Own the project plan and ensure adherence to schedule.
* Provide structure to the Agile, sprint based environment.
* Ensure programme budget and registers are fully maintained and accurate.
* Coordinate stakeholders both in and outside Marketing, ensuring readiness for sprint backlog activities.
* Track workstream and supplier progress.
* Support the CMO, Marketing Transformation Director and other members of the Marketing Leadership Team as required.
Essential skills required by a Marketing Project Manager:
* End to end project delivery of a number a varied projects.
* Expert with Agile delivery.
* Excellent management of project plans and project documents.
* Adept at communicating with business, technical and user communities.
* Highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
* Able to manage difficult stakeholders and gain consensus.
* Comfortable presenting to audiences.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Exposure to Marketing processes, ways of working and Marketing Automation tools.
Desirable skills required by a Marketing Project Manager:
* Working with and implementation of offshore support models.
* Exposure to Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.