Marketing Operations Lead
€65,000 | Munich | Permanent
Posted 15 days ago
Global design agency in Munich are looking for an experienced and talented Marketing lead. Working closely with the European leadership teams, designers and global brand teams to support in the ongoing growth strategy.
You will be responsible for tracking performance, management processes, CRM database and Marketing Automation solution. Driving the teams operational efficiency and quantitative results to help scale, working through roadmaps and systems to execution and analysis. If you are looking to drive a business forward, bring new creative ideas and initiatives to an already successful Global team this is an excellent opportunity.
If you have;
- Over 5 years experience in marketing (digital & offline, ideally with some events exposure)
- Experience of CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g Marketo & Hubspot)
- Genuine passion, drive and optimism who wants to explore, try and create new processes
- Familiar with Adobe's creative suite - Knoweldge of website supporting tools (such as Analytics, SEO tools and CMS)
- Ability to speak and write in both German & English
You will get to;
- Create, automate, steer and measure highly-targeted campaigns across channels, once the system is in place
- Help develop CRM best practices, motivating a a senior team of 20+ people to improve data quality
- Set up best marketing practices for targeting success and impact for campaigns
- Analyse client data to provide insights to senior stakeholders (C-Suite)
- Support in the implementation of a new Global marketing automation system and play a key part in the European roll out
- Travel regularly between Munich & London
This is a design agency like no other, you will be working with global leaders, solving diverse, complex challenges.
If this sounds like something you would be passionate about please apply or send me an email to discuss in more detail.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.