£37,500 | London | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Our client is a multinational loyalty and benefits company, who are seeking a Marketing Executive permanent basis. This will be based in their luxurious offices based in Central London paying up to £37,500.
This role will support the Partnership Marketing Manager in delivering tactical initiatives, including the upkeep of a rolling content calendar based on offer additions, product updates and marketing campaigns, with the aim of nurturing valuable relationships with our client's partners and engaging them with their business. Execution is a significant part of this role; you will be expected to work closely with Digital, Creative and Consumer Marketing teams to develop, produce and deliver the relevant content and messages for partners, while maintaining a streamlined information flow between internal and external stakeholders.
What is expected of the Marketing Executive;
The Partnership Marketing Executive will support the Partnership Marketing Manager by:
* Coordinating with Partnership and Consumer Marketing teams to create marketing partnership proposals, monitor agreed activities, and provide reports post campaign.
* Managing ad-hoc partner and client marketing requirements, which includes delivering bespoke content to support partner and client communications, before a self-serve platform for signage and other marketing materials is implemented.
* Developing and maintaining a set of master digital assets including presentation decks and information sheets, to support the acquisition and retention of new and existing airport partners.
* Maintaining a rolling content plan for the partner communications calendar, and support in communicating updates across relevant teams.
* Centralising airport partner imagery to facilitate partner and client communication.
* Reviewing and updating the inventory and re-ordering process for program POS signage and branded merchandise.
* Managing the build and roll out of an online asset portal for strategic airport partners.
* Executing an annual partner satisfaction survey via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
What we look for in a Marketing Executive;
* Degree educated or equivalent qualification
* 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
* Excellent written and creative skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong IT skills including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Ability to present complex information in an easy to understand format for different audiences
* Confident in building effective relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
* Skilled at prioritizing tasks, working to strict deadlines, and juggling numerous projects
* Good communicator and team player
* Experience of CRM / database management would be advantageous
Above all, we're looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive and 'can do' attitude.
What the successful Marketing Executive will receive;
* A base salary of up to £37,500
* Luxury offices
* Modern working environment
* Free fruit
* Open bar on a Friday
* Benefits package
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.