Major Incident Manager
£65,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 16 days ago
Major Incident Lead
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
We are representing one of the best employers in the job market in the UK who are looking to recruit an experienced, hardworking self-starter with tonnes of gravitas and one who can take ownership of Major Incident Management.
You will lead our client's team by contributing to the success of our department and business overall.
In my experience of working with and having met this company they are a department which defines the meaning of TEAM! They all work collaboratively across their supply chain to resolve isssues as quickly as possible.
You'll manage a team of four Major Incident Managers and three Incident Analysts through an exciting period of transformation.
Here's a little bit more of what you'll be doing...
* Lead, support and build the team as individuals and a group to successfully continue our maturity journey.
* Working as part of the on-call rota providing coverage to Major Incident Management out of hours.
* Contributing to the design and development of Incident Management processes, tools, templates, documents and reports.
* Providing education, mentorship and support, to ensure adoption of, and adherence to Incident management processes across the organisation.
* As a member of the wider Service Management extended leadership team proactively support operational priorities and assist other teams across the department where required while also delegating for the Service Operations Manager.
If you're seriously looking for an opportunity to work with industry leaders and a team that has fun and socialises and makes you leave the office with a smile on your face then please apply now with a CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.