Major Incident Coordinator
Competitive | Brighton | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
£38,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary + bonus & Benefits
3 new positions have presented themselves in the market with one of InterQuest's exciting clients. This company in question have a fantastic working culture with an immense approach towards collaboration.
If you're looking for a friendly and enjoyable workplace to come and join then look no further!!
The company's IT Operations centre are looking to attract three new experienced Incident / Major incident professionals as part of a 24 hrs on call Support Team (1 week in 5), in the delivery of the Operation Centre Services to The Business Customers, providing stability and adherence to agreed service SLAs / KPIs across Service.
* The Incident Coordinator will act as the interface between the company and Vendors during Major Incidents and will have End to end responsibility for the Management, Communication, Escalation, Investigation and Resolution, ensuring Business/Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
* The role will work closely with the Customer Experience team to assist them with timely updates on Incidents for onward communication to the Business Community and will be the primary contact for the Customer Experience team for all follow up Incident questions.
* The Incident Coordinator will also work with Performance Management teams on delivering measurable and demonstrable improved levels of service and improving employee engagement / customer satisfaction.
* Will play an active role contributing to Capacity, Availability, Problem Management, Change & Knowledge Management activities within the team whilst undertaking Continual Service Improvements as a day to day activity.
* Work with Service Desk and Level 2 Incident Management Resolver Team(s) to ensure that Service achieves the defined performance targets.
* This role will work with Problem Management to document post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements, identify deviations and to enable creation of a Knowledge Base/Known Error Database (KEDB).
* Continually work to build effective, positive working relationships with both our Third Party Service providers and the wider IT communities, to enable us to deliver a fantastic customer service and be viewed as a single, valued IT partner.
* ITIL v3 Certified
* Relevant technical qualification or professional qualification, accreditation or equivalent.
* Preferably a confirmed technical certification
* Experience of acting as an escalation and resolution point for Major Incidents and service related matters
* How to manage post transition of applications and services from programmes and projects into a live service estate are managed
* Have extensive experience of working in an IT Operations Centre
* Influencing others to move toward a common vision or goal.
* Experience of Matrix Management within a multi-Vendor Support Setup
* Working effectively with diverse teams across multiple locations.
* Have good verbal and written communication skills, and a good understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.