Magento Front End Developer
£50,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Front-end Magento Developer, Leeds, Remote
An attractive opportunity for a Front-End Developer to join a thriving organisation in Leeds who are proud to be one of the award-winning specialists within their group. This company is an official Magento Solutions Partner, and they have a team who are highly competent in Magento eCommerce consultancy and development services. They are keen to recruit a talented and self-motivated Front-end Developer to join the team, taking visual designs usually produced in Sketch format and translating them into code for Magento projects, experience with Drupal is a bonus.
You will work alongside other front-end and back-end developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies. This role is for candidates who are happy to work remotely or office based.
* Experience with Magento 2
* Experience with Drupal
* Experience with converting designs from Sketch
* Experience with Gulp
* Experience with RequireJS
* Experience with React.js & Redux.js
* Experience with using source control (Git)
* Magento Front-end Certified Certification
* Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
Training and Benefits
* Working withleading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
* A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst their quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. They also provide free fruit and refreshments and monthly free sandwich Friday.
The client is offering up to £50k and this will be dependent on experience.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further details about this progressive opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.