Logical Configuration Networks Specialist - Outside IR35
£425 per day | Berkshire | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Logical Configuration Networks Specialist - Remote or within Berkshire Outside IR35
The Logical Configuration Team are responsible for the Logical Configuration of the Access and Core Networks Optical and IP including GSM over fibre and microwave. They are also responsible for the Logical Configuration of the DCN and Sync networks and for migration activities to support Rationalisation/Closure projects.
- Must have detailed Telco Rollout experience in IP & Optical this si essential for ths contract.
- Accountability for functional Logical Configuration Access and Core
- Ways of Working – To ensure all Logical Configuration functions onshore and offshore are aligned to the Connectivity Services/TX services planning and configuration guidelines.
- Accountable for all UAT testing on new Product/Service Integration into the BAU process
- Accountable for networks Logical Configuration for Sync and DCN
- Meet all SLA’s Logical Configuration function.
- Problem Solving and initiative – Takes a proactive approach to managing activities and risks and ensures team adopts a similar approach to ensure successful outcomes.
- Influencing – Embed a culture of governance and control within the team
- Ability to get things done in a matrix organisation.
- Communication Support field engineers - confident and engaging in fault finding procedures to resolve issues during installations or migration activities.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.