Live Service Manager
£75,000 | Greater Manchester | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Live Service Manager | South Manchester | £65K - £75K + Benefits
A reputable client of ECOM's is searching for an experienced Live Service Manager to join their consultancy to lead, operate, manage and provide support or a range of their live operational digital services. If successful, you will be part of a diverse, high performing team that manage world class solutions across a varied range of industries and sectors.
An innovation award winning Management Consultancy are constantly looking for the best and brightest technology professionals to join them on some of the most challenging digital transformation projects nationwide.
As a Live Service Manager you will:
* Responsible for the end-to-end support of live operational, cloud based digital services.
* Hands on management of service desk, comprised of technical delivery teams and analysts.
* Deliver continual service improvements by applying collaborative, cross-domain 'DevOps' ways of working.
* Act as an escalation point for high priority incidents
* Embed best practise for live operational services and new services into live
* Service Reviews covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
* Experience of supporting digital services that adhere to Government Digital Service Standards. (GDS)
* Understanding of Service Manual & Service standards
* Truly analytical with strong attention to detail
* Willing to share knowledge and coach more junior members of the team
* Grasp of delivering projects using Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
* A willingness to travel and work onsite as client needs dictate.
This role may consist travel to client sites in London where all expenses are paid. If you feel you're a great fit for this role and miss a couple of the above points, don't worry! This business prides itself developing and investing in people. They 'Walk the talk' and have an internal talent development programme.
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please feel free to contact me directly on 0161 237 0004 or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.