Linux Redhat & Azure Systems Administrator
£600 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Linux Redhat & Azure Systems Administrator-
Linux Redhat & Azure Systems Administrator with excellent Redhat RHEL7.x and RHEL8.x skills is urgently needed to support our Higher Education client to deliver several Linux and Redhat upgrades, deployments and integrations.
The team is currently performing server upgrades to RHEL7.9, deploying RHEL servers into Azure and providing day to day support for the University and its wider interests. There will be opportunities to be involved in the server upgrades, new on-premise server deployments and new Azure server deployments during quieter daily support periods.
Linux Redhat & Azure Systems Administrator- Essential Skills
* Excellent Redhat RHEL7.x and RHEL8.x skills including upgrades, migrations, deployments and integrations.
* Ability to install operating systems using Kickstart scripts
* Experience of configuring operating system post installation
* DNS management experience using BIND.
* Email relays using Postfix and use of DMARC, DKIM, SPF records
* Knowledge and expertise of Redhat version upgrades from RHEL5, RHEL6 to RHEL7 & RHEL8
* Skills in the configuration and support of Apache, PHP, Solr, Redis, Percona MySQL
* Good knowledge of ansible for system management
* Good awareness of Redhat deployments and configuration into Azure
* Knowledge of VMware platforms, ideally using site recovery manager (SRM).
Linux Redhat & Azure Systems Administrator - Desirable Skills
* Knowledge of Drupal & Wordpress to the operating system level.
* Shibboleth, DNS management using BIND, email relays using Postfix and use of DMARC, DKIM and SPF records
* Operating system management of Tribal students SITS platform
* Experience of Aruba Clearpass Policy Manager management, especially for Eduroam.
6 months duration, outside of IR35.
Hybrid working- 2 days per week on site and 3 days remote working.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.