Legal Service Desk Analyst
£26,000 | Liverpool Street | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Service Desk Analyst
My client is a leading, global law firm and they are seeking a Service Desk Analyst to come on board and joining their busy 1 st / 2 nd line support team. With presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia, this role would be ideal for someone who has legal experience but perhaps has not yet had the opportunity to work for large, global law firm.
The IT Department operates 24x7x365 and has approx. 50 staff - with London and Hong Kong being the primary and secondary locations. The Support team consists of approx. 20 people with Service Desk, Technical Escalation, and IT Training functions. The IT Service Desk is responsible for providing a professional and high quality service to the firm's internal clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Being the first point of contact for all IT-related support for the firm, ensuring that each support call (telephone, e-mail or in person) is dealt with promptly, efficiently, competently, and professionally.
* Providing remote technical support for computer applications and hardware, including: Microsoft Office Suite (2016), Windows 10, document management system, time recording system, practice management system, digital dictation, Workshare Compare, third party numbering suite (DocX Tools), CMS, Adobe Suite, remote access (VPN, RSA, Citrix, BlackBerry), mobile technologies (BlackBerry Work, iOS, Android), remote desktop (VNC).
* Using their IT service management tool to provide appropriate troubleshooting, tracking log, escalation and documentation.
* Owning call resolution from first contact through to customer satisfaction.
* Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved first line are escalated in accordance with the agreed procedures, ensuring that service levels are maintained.
* Ensuring that customers are kept aware of progress on their issues.
* Proactive management of inbound and in progress work, including timely internal escalation, and early flagging of any issues.
* Ensuring that all administrative procedures are followed and maintained at all times, thus ensuring the smooth running of the department.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills, with demonstrable general knowledge of desktop hardware, and laptops.
* A minimum of six months' IT help desk support experience within a law firm or IT helpdesk for law firms outsourced provider.
* Experience of core Microsoft Office 2016 products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* General understanding of legal software(s).
* Audio/Video conference knowledge desirable.
* ITIL Foundation qualification desirable.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.