Legal Counsel - Insurance And Assistance
Competitive | City of London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 15 days ago
Legal Counsel - Insurance and Assistance
Global Loyalty & Benefits Organisation - London
Contract - Day Rate
Duration - 3 Months plus
A fantastic opportunity for a (Mid-Senior) Legal Counsel has become open with one of our best Clients within the Loyalty & Insurance sectors, based in Central London.
Are you a qualified in Legal with 4-6 PQE, with previous experience of Insurance and Assistance? Are you looking for your next exciting project with potential career scope? Would you like to work for a Global Loyalty and Benefits Organisation, where you will be challenged and given the resources to learn and flourish on the job? Well, look no further as the perfect opportunity is right in front of you!
Our Global Client are looking for a Qualified Legal Counsel to join them on a contract / interim basis, who will be responsible for providing legal support to the Insurance and Assistance divisions of the Group.
The role-holder will engage with stakeholders across multiple different teams, as well as key clients, to proactively draft and negotiate a wide range of insurance contracts.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Drafting and negotiating a wide range of insurance contracts and commercial contracts- including confidentiality, services and technology agreements. With potential to be involved in drafting and negotiating contracts for other divisions within the group.
* Instructing on a large scale of Insurance Regulatory matters.
* Identifying and mitigating legal risks
* Advising on a wide range of issues within the Insurance and Assistance divisions - Including advising on Intellectual Property, HR and litigation matters.
* Assisting other team members with wider group matters
* Legally Qualified in England and Wales (4-6 years PQE)
* Excellent knowledge and experience of insurance distribution, within the UK insurance sector and the law surrounding both.
* Strong commercial mind set and excellent communication and analytical skills
* Outstanding independent drafting skills with strong experience of commercial contracts and negotiation.
* Experience of drafting/negotiating technology contracts, data protection agreements and working on intellectual property rights issues
* Experience of working within an International / Group business.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.