Competitive | City of London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of an Inhouse Legal Counsel to join their thriving team in Central London with an option to work from home 2 days per week. The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) and bonus.
What is expected of the Inhouse Legal Counsel?
* You will support the EMEA Legal team activity by aiding the Legal team.
* Advise on legal and commercial risks associated with business operations, their potential impact and suggested mitigating actions.
* You will review, draft and negotiate commercial contracts and other legal documents.
* Drafting and negotiating small to medium size contracts under supervision from Group lawyers and having responsibility for regular legal functions
What we look for in a Inhouse Legal Counsel?
* Professional legal qualification (solicitor/barrister or equivalent) with minimum 1-year PQE (no maximum)
* Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and other legal documents including seeking escalation and input where required.
* Ability to problem solve by presenting alternatives and proposed solutions to business risks.
* Strong time management, prioritization, and organisational skills
* Effective communication at all levels both internal and external including evidence of negotiation skills
* Commercial awareness, with strong process orientation
* Results focused with ability to meet deadlines
* Flexible and diplomatic yet persistent in reaching objectives
* Experience in working with external legal support and related advisers
What the Inhouse Legal Counsel will receive?
- Competitive basic salary (available on request)
- A global leading brand
- Industry leading benefits .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.