Learning Technology Manager
Competitive | London | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients, supporting them with the recruitment of a Learning Technology Manager to join their thriving team in London.
The Learning Technology Manager has responsibility and accountability for Managing Learning Technologies landscape in order to enable the delivery of the L&D strategy and key priorities. Through learning technology, the full range of learning activities to be delivered, managed, recorded, evaluated and used for analysis & decision making.
What is expected of the Learning Technology Manager
Workstream Lead: Learning System Implementation
* Workstream Lead for the implementation of the Learning module for their New Learning and Performance Management System
* Working with the Learning Project team, oversee the creation and finalisation of the learning model to be deployed.
* Working with the project team and local partners, oversee the actual deployment of the learning system, making sure each phase of the rollout is delivered as per plan and local administrators / L&D leaders execute their roles and responsibilities as agreed.
* Make sure that the configuration of the learning platform is executed in line with business expectations; enabling the successful migration of existing programmes, support for new programmes and usage by employees across the region is enabled as planned.
* Workstream Lead: Performance Management & Learning System Training Lead
* Working with the Change and Adoption Leads, the Performance Management Lead, Regional L&D and HR teams; own the creation and successful implementation a training approach for the launch of the Performance and Learning modules
* Post Implementation: Learning System & Learning Technology Manager
* Responsible for the operational performance of the Learning System and the key interface between the regional administration team.
* Establishing and managing clear ways of working, SLAs, incident to deliver the appropriate level of support to the regional organisation.
* Support L&D Teams in maximising the value of the LMS investment
What we look for in a Learning Technology Manager ;
* A track record of successful deployment and adoption of LMS's (Preferably Cornerstone - but not essential) and other Learning Technologies across multiple countries in a decentralised, matrix environment.
* Experience of working with third party providers and vendors in delivery of learning and technology tools
* Strong project management skills to work through complexity of implementing learning solutions in a matrix environment and the ability to set up effective and collaborative working teams for development, implementation and delivery is also a critical skill for this role.
* Awareness of best practices and passion for delivering high quality, next generation, blended learning solutions which drive sustained impact in target audience.
* Leadership, influence and credibility to be able to challenge assumptions, procedures and processes; able to generate and implement innovative and strategic ideas and concepts to solve complex problems.
* A strong understanding of the learning technology landscape and experience with implementing and innovating through digital learning methodologies
What the Learning Technology Manager will receive;
* A variety of working options:
* Preferred: A permanent candidate who has both deployment and go live experience
* 2nd Option: A 12-month FTC for candidates with go live experience
* Considered: A day rate contractor with go live experience (short-term)
* Option to work from home for 2/3 days/week
* Highly competitive salary or day rate
* Excellent benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.