Lead UX Designer
£60,000 | Newcastle upon Tyne | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Lead UX Designer Opportunity on behalf of a Consultancy based in Newcastle City Centre due to expansion of the business. In this role you will be responsible for applying a customer-centric design methodology on projects from start to finish. You will draw on the Client's business requirements and end users' needs to develop an elegant user experience. This role will also involve helping to upskill and supporting more junior UX staff and overseeing various streams of work and being responsible for the quality and output.
* Experience with end-to-end UX design, helping to design elegant, efficient, and intuitive products
* User research and testing to ensure that user needs are understood and met
* Developing sketches, prototypes and wireframes
* Experience working collaboratively alongside other UX Designers, Developers, Visual Designers, and QA
* Experience working to challenging timelines
* Previous lead experience supporting other members of the UX team
If you are interested in learning more about the role please either apply directly or send your CV and a copy of your portfolio to email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.