Lead UX Designer
£72,000 | England | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Permanent, England (Hybrid), ~£68-72K
InterQuest are representing a global professional services supplier and are building out their HCD team with them. Ideal Lead UX candidates have consulting experience , diligent focus for research/prototyping, and a portfolio which displays a variety of products .
We require applicants for the Lead UX role who are passionate about people and design , bridging the gap between the two in producing meaningful products and services.
Key common responsibilities of a Lead UX Designer:
* Lead design work streams
* Collaborate and develop relationships with key stakeholders and team members
* Organise and participate in client-workshops and external events
* Develop and maintain design-process enhancements and methodologies
Essential experience and qualifications of a Lead UX Designer:
* 4+ years relevant experience in design-related industry
* Demonstrable experience in design issue-management using various methodologies
* Proficiency with common design tools ( Figma, Sketch, Adobe-tools ) and at least one rapid prototyping tool ( Axure, Invision )
* Experience in an Agile-environment
Ensure that when attaching your CV, your updated portfolio is also available. Ideal candidates have work which displays their aptitude, and depth of design knowledge.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.