£75,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Background and experience necessary:
* Understanding of security in mobile App development.
* Strong experience in Angular Development from AngularJS to Angular2.0 onwards. You will have earned your stripes designing and building Angular web apps but also understand and other technologies like React.
* Have an eye for detail and able to work with tools such as Sketch and Zeplin.
* Able to work with UX/UI designers and be happy to make UX/UI decisions yourself.
* Know the importance of 'baking in' testing and testability into all development activities to ensure quality of deliverables.
* Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine, Mocha, Jest)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.