Lead Solution Architect - IT-Technology Services - 12 Month Contract (Inside IR35)
Competitive | United Kingdom | Contract
Posted 12 days ago
Lead Solution Architect - 12 Month Contract (Inside IR35)
The Lead Solutions Architect oversee the build of a complex and flexible analytical engine for Reinsurance business to replace their existing SQL sproc based solution. Creating an architecture using Azure Functions where functions represent individual operations which can then be recomposed freely in a declarative manner.
* Ownership of the solution and end-to-end management of the technical solution
* Overseeing the work of 2 Software Architects leading multiple teams and ensuring the optimal integration of the teams' outputs (front-end/back-end/data)
* Liaise with both business and technical key stakeholders
* Pairs with the Product Owner who will have the end-to-end ownership of the product vision
* Creating an architecture using Azure Functions where Functions represent individual operations which can be then re-composed freely in a declarative manner
* Azure PaaS experience
* Working closely with Azure functions
* Experience in building highly parallel, performance optimised computing systems
* Experience working with Apache Parquet format in .Net
* Experience with architectural patterns
If the above is of interest, please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the InterQuest team will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.