Lead Software Engineer - Front End
£60,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Are you currently a Lead Engineer ready for your next challenge? Or are you currently a Senior but ready for that step up? This is an opportunity to become the Front End Lead Engineer for a household name established here in Greater Manchester.
You will be the Lead engineer for the development of this companies public-facing channels developing new features and launching new platforms. You will deliver high-quality, robust and testable code whilst also performing line management duties for the Front-End Development team.
Day to day duties:
* Mentor Colleagues providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
* Exercise key risk controls
* Design solutions in accordance with the comapanies design principles and conventions
* Communicate with suppliers on software related issues and suggested improvements.
* Work within Scrum methodology whilst communicating any identified risks and issues.
* Participate in Sprint Planning and other Scrum events
What do they want from you:
* Experience leading software engineering teams
* Experience with TDD
* Strong Object Oriented programming knowledge and knowledge of good design patterns
* Ability and confidence to to effectively challenge peers, internal customers and requirements where necessary.
And what's in it for you:
* Up to £60k basic
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Flexible Working Hours - 35 Hour Working Week
* Two Paid Volunteer days per year
* Up to 10% pension contribution
* Up to 30 Dyas Holiday PLUS Bank holidays (option to buy more)
This really is a great opprtunity to join an amazing company, make your mark and reap the benefits.
Call me today on 0161 237 0068 or email email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.