£60,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Are you looking for a something as QA Engineer?
Check this out !!!
The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring the quality of the solution delivered by the Product Development Team is fit for purpose, and is scalable, resilient and secure in line with companies' contractual commitments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and fast-growing market leading company which offers pioneering solutions that benefit all within the car buying process. You will receive full training and support to succeed in the role.
* Ensure that Product Development Team produce high performing and stable products.
* Evangelise the need for quality within the team to ensure all team members are considering quality at each stage of product design and development.
* Ensure production code has been suitably unit tested, and sufficient automated testing exists.
* Ensure production code has suitable end to end automated tests in place.
* Perform manual testing when needed.
* Ensure scalability and performance is considered and testing is in place.
* Ensure data protection and security has been considered and relevant safeguards are in place.
* Ensure sufficient monitoring/alerting of systems is in place to highlight problems proactively in the live environment.
* Understand the product vision, the needs of users and the commercial needs of the business to define quality of service.
* Understand defined service levels, security guidelines and data protection principles and drive these forwards within the team.
* Work closely within the team to ensure ISO defined development procedures are practiced.
* Work with the Developers to ensure appropriate unit testing is conducted.
* Work with Product Managers to ensure requirements are understood and the software fulfils these objectives.
* Ensure sufficient automated testing exists to ensure the quality of releases.
* Perform manual functional testing to test software functionality when needed.
* Look to minimise risk with releases through promoting a culture of small changes.
* Ensure sufficient alerting and monitoring of the live environment exists.
* Communicate concerns about debt that will impact quality and / or the product.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.