Lead Product Manager (Pricing)
£75,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
A leading name within the Insurance industry, is looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, to work as part of a growing and experienced leadership team. You will be working for the Head of Product Delivery and engaging with stakeholders at all levels to develop Business Strategy and Business Roadmaps for their Product.
You will be playing an active role in expanding and enhancing their multiple different platforms across challenging and transformational change, whilst also developing your own team.
Lead Product Manager - Essential Experience
- Recent experience working as a Lead Business Analyst / Lead Product Manager on large scale initiatives.
- Experience within Agile / Scrum / DevOps.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven experience managing a team of Business Analysts or Product Managers in an Agile environment.
- Experience of transitioning from Waterfall to Agile.
- Previous experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Proficient in the use of collaboration tools such as; Confluence, Jira and Slack etc.
- Demonstrable ability to understand and acknowledge problems to then identify the appropriate solution.
- Understanding of users and ability to identify their needs.
- Ability to use a range of Product Management principles and approaches to translate user needs into deliverables.
- Previous experience working within Motor or Home Insurance.
In return, the client is looking to offer a salary CIRCA £75k along with an impressive benefits package.
If you have previously worked in an Lead Product Manager capacity and are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to influence and enhance positive change across an organisation then please give me a call on 01892553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.