Lead IOS Developer - London - £75K + 20% pension
£75,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
Lead iOS Developer - £75K + 20% Pension
My client is one of the UK's oldest independently owned private banks. You will be developing cutting edge mobile banking applications as part of a fantastic team and working environment. You will be part of a team that is introducing agility into a cornerstone of British banking
* Bachelor's Degree in Software Development or equivalent level of education
Background and experience necessary:
* Strong experience in iOS Development in both Objective-C & Swift. You will have earned your stripes designing and building iOS apps.
* Be an authority in iOS development best practices and able to mentor others.
* Have an eye for detail and able to work with tools such as Sketch and Zeplin.
* Able to work with UX/UI designers and be happy to make UX/UI decisions yourself.
* A good working knowledge of the iTunes Connect, App Provisioning and the Apple Developer Portal.
* Know the importance of 'baking in' testing and testability into all development activities to ensure quality of deliverables.
* Experience with testing frameworks (e.g. Appium, Calabash, XCTest, OCMock, Quick, Nimble), scripting languages (e.g. shell scripts, Python, Ruby), and/or Jenkins
* An excellent understanding of Git source control and know what's needed to ensure an efficient delivery pipeline.
* An understanding of agile philosophy & workstyle and techniques.
* Have at least 1 years' experience in working in a Scrum and/or Kanban team
* Participate in the backlog grooming, helping to create technical stories with the help of quality engineers, business analysts and product owners.
* Happily, participate in agile ceremonies.
* An excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and experienced with the design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment and operational maintenance.
* Experience using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo etc.
* Have experience in working with diverse teams that operate in multiple domains, across geographies
* Have a good interpersonal and communication skills
* A "getting things done" type who is happy to "pitch in" when issues arise which may require a collaborative effort to resolve
Background and experience desired:
* Experience in writing financial banking applications
* Any experience in AWS Mobile Hub or Google Firebase
* Push Notification Services
* Hybrid technologies such as Flutter, React Native, PhoneGap, Xamarin
* Basic Android Development
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.