Lead Frontend Developer
£70,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 18 days ago
Imagine being the most Senior Frontend Developer in a start-up in Central Manchester with a seemingly very bright future indeed - what a great opportunity that is to really showcase your skills. Well imagine no longer, because your opportunity is here.
This client I recently met with are planning for huge growth in their Manchester Tech Hub over the next 12 months and this is an opportunity for somebody to take the lead on the Frontend and work alongside the Head of Software Engineering to drive the business strategy.
As expected in a Start-Up, culture fit is huge and you must be able to provide and challenge ideas for the better of the business.
You will have the chance to:
* Work with your squad to create a platform that is loved by customers
* Contribute to a collaborative DevOps culture and be responsible for the full lifecycle of your code
* Question the status quo and take pride in the process of building something that is the very best it can be
* Identify areas for improvement whether that be refactoring code, process or working methods.
What will they look for in you:
* Experience with React/Redux UI's with Typescript
* Experience with Gatsby, GraphQL, Webpack, Cypress
* Mobile first design
* A genuine care about the product life cycle and value provided to the customer
* Passionate about software development with an appetite for learning and self-improvement.
In return they are offering you:
* Up to £70k Basic Salary
* Flexible Working Hours
* 25 Days Holiday (Option to work Bank Holidays and take them as 8 days extra annual leave)
* Great opportunities for progression and career development as they grow
So what are you waiting for? Click apply today or email me at Jonathon.smith@Ecomrecruitment.com to find out more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.