Lead Data Architect - Bradford-Remote - £competitive + bonus + package
£90,000 | Bradford | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Lead Data Architect - Bradford/Remote - £competitive + bonus + package
A new opportunity within the business that will define the companies data roadmap for the next 5 years and beyond.
The role will enable and maximise the value of businesses data through data integration, visualisation and analytics.
You will be responsible forproviding the design and implementation of data architecture across one or more business services including:
* Defining and implementing a data technology roadmap.
* Defining and implementing enterprise data models
* Defining a pattern for operational data store and master data
* Defining a pattern for external data sources
* Defining a pattern for unstructured data
* Defining a pattern for big data
* Defining a pattern for real time streaming & analytics
* Defining a pattern for advanced cloud analytics
* Influencing strategic technology decisions
You will have a proven track record of large scale data driven solutions. Detailed knowledge of integration architectures and technologies. Detailed understanding of conceptual and logical data models. A detailed understanding of enterprise and functional modelling. Understanding of architectural roles, domains, methodologies and design strategies.
Ideally you'll have a technical background will experience with Cloud technologies (Azure preferred), data visualisation, data modelling and database design.
Apply by submitting a copy of your CV or by contacting James Taylor on 07930909907 or email james.taylor @ interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.